You can store an entire board as a template to use it to create new boards from it. Doing so new boards created from that template will have the exact same structure including Lists, Cards, Documents and Settings.
You can store an entire card as a template to use it to create new cards from it. Doing so new cards created from that template will have the exact same structure including all elements of a card like Checklists, Notes, Dates, Documents and Settings.
Add new card is now on top of the list and new cards appears above existing ones. Also moving cards to empty lists is improved.
We will now see only most important notifications at first glance. To see other select “Show more” button.
There is also indicator telling you how much non important notifications you gave. Moreover notification are now grouped into actions from single cards if they happened in short period of time.
MyBoard control in card view redesign
We use our MyBoards a lot. And we found a way how to improve it more.
Quick action on card
Control card without opening it! Now with quick actions you can:
- Change name
- Set labels
- Set due date
- Remove due date
- Add/remove users
- Add to/remove from MyBoard
Add my cards functionality allows you to add all cards where you are a member to your MyBoard. You can choose processed boards.
The MyBoard Calendar shows all cards that have a due date and are added to your MyBoard on a calendar. You can change views between Month, Week and Day.
Just design your Board. Now you can set list colors and prevent cards from showing on timeline and displaying due dates indicators. This works also for your personal MyBoard,
Due date picker UI improvements
No more wondering what is today date ?
User defined regional settings
Individual users can now adjust their regional settings and change KanBo language or date and time format.
Better issues handling
We improved bugs handling so now it’s much more easier to send us all the details.
Outlook App new design
KanBo Outlook app has now completely new design that reflects KanBo UI and installation is simplified. Learn here how to install it.
To install the Outlook application on Kanbo, you require Exchange 2013 or Outlook 2013 or more recent versions.
- You can now change Board Collection language and language of each Board independently
- Now you will not get notification about documents updates from achieved cards
- Mobile application supports now on-premises installations
- API 2.0
- KanBo is now officially supported on Safari (MacBook)
- MyBoard button is always visible next to user avatar
- Archiving and deleting cards conformation is now required
- Email notifications refactored with new mail template layout – see how to set up email notifications
- Closed boards pagination
- Longer names support: labels, lists, boards, board groups
- KanBo Event handlers – combine with API to build powerful extensions and integrations.
- View caching improvements
- Client memory leaks
- Big files upload on Azure fix
- Complete backend refactor
- Documents UI and events refactor
- Reaction on events taken place directly in SharePoint Document library that is used in KanBo
- KanBo Light version for Microsoft Office Store updated
Find all features that have been shipped in the release 2.5 of KanBo, eventually what bugs were fixed.
In this article you will find all features that have been shipped in the release 2.2 of KanBo (2.2.0-93a3dfc 2016.05.12) eventually what bugs were fixed.
In this article you will find all features that have been shipped in the release 2.1.1 of KanBo eventually what bugs were fixed.